In Cannes, Yachting and Luxury Welcome You From One End of the Croisette to the Other!
On its next edition held from 7 to 12 September, the Yachting Festival will be divided between both ports in Cannes, with the ultimate in motorboats at the Vieux Port and the sailing boats, in the Sailing Area, in addition to the brokerage, the charter and nautical toys sectors at Port Canto
From one end to the other of the Croisette, there are nearly 600 boats, among them 480 motor and 120 sailing, monohulls and multihulls, with hard or semi-hard hulls, that will be exhibited by the greatest names of the French and international yachting markets for the pleasure of passionate visitors.
The Yachting Festival is constantly evolving and the 2021 edition is no exception with the confirmation of the new projects announced:
– The Innovation will showcase intelligent start-ups in the nautical sector offering breakthrough technologies or high added-value services. These start-ups are creating the future of yachting: yachting that is more powerful, more responsible and more environmentally friendly
– An area reserved for 100% electric and hybrid boats with the presence of the following shipyards: Boote Marian, Pinball Boats, Sarvo Marine, Say, Vita Yachts and Xshore, presenting ten boats from 8 to 12 metres
– An area reserved for sea trials. Because the safety of exhibitors and visitors is one of the priorities of the Yachting Festival, this new area reserved for sea trials is located on the other side of the Jetée, away from the event to reduce visitor flows within the port area. It offers fast and direct access to the open sea for exhibitors and their visitors
Two areas launched in 2019 will be more important and both located on the Vieux Port – Quai Max Laubeuf:
– An outboard and inboard engines for small and medium-sized boats area. It will bring together the world’s leading manufacturers. Visitors will be able to admire these impressive machines and discover their performance and all the latest innovations offered in this field.
– An in-water area reserved for motorized multihulls with some 15 boats from 11 to 29 metres.
Another new feature for 2021: the ticketing office will be 100% digital. The visitors will have to purchase their tickets online ahead of time as there will be no box office on site at the entrance of the show! Get your ticket ( https://www.cannesyachtingfestival.com/en-gb/ticket-office.html?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Fidelisation&utm_campaign=YACHTSCROATIA_Visiteurs_28072021 )
Photos Yachting Festival Cannes/Abracadabra Studios